- The Idaho Falls PEC has been moved to June 11-12th. We have contacted all previously registered players in regards to this change.
- Due to the University of Portland closing their campus for the summer, the Portland PEC on July 20-23 will be changing locations but we plan to keep those same dates and stay local to Portland. We will provide an update once a new facility is confirmed.
- The North vs. South Classic and USD Team Camp previously scheduled for June have officially been cancelled. We will announce any developments as they are made official regarding the Perfect Game World Series in July.
- We still plan to run the Northwest Championships August 13-16 (2021-2023 grads) and August 6-9 (2024-2025 grads) as long as it is allowable under the government restrictions for the state of Washington and if NCAA recruiters are allowed to attend.
- COVID-19 Precautions: We will be following applicable government guidelines to do our part in protecting our players, their families, and our staff. Due to the format of our workouts, practicing social distancing should not be a challenge. We will outline other planned precautions in the email that is sent out before each camp.
- Keep training, even in your own garage and backyard. Stay in shape and eat healthy.
- Upload your own videos to your BBNW recruiting profile on our website as well as on your social media. Tag us to help circulate your video.
- Reach out to colleges letting them know of your interest in their program and send them a link to your recruiting profile.
- Call us if you have recruiting questions or need guidance through the process. This is a great time to do so as we have more time available this spring than usual.
We are also still planning to host the Northwest Championships and attend other showcase tournaments this summer and fall. We are moving forward with hope and will make the decisions to postpone or cancel if it becomes necessary. Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of our small business!